The National Council of Social Development (NCSD) is looking for an EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Aha moment: ensuring adequate resources for the organization is a key role of a non-profit board
Go on http://www.gargor.com
Urgent requirements for the COMPETE Project
can i copy this and post it in my facebook status for dissemination???
Job Opportunities for Finance and Marketing at NCP's Social Enterprises
is application acceptance closed for this?
The National Council of Social Development (NCSD) is a non-profit, humanitarian organization established in 1949. NCSD has built and expanded its network with private and government and people’s organizations, locally and internationally. Through its 160 network members, NCSD continues to be a network of social service and social development agencies and organizations demonstrating the capacity to undertake capability building, advocacy and social mobilization activities towards influencing change in national policies and development programs. We are inviting well-qualified applicants for the following positions:
The Executive Director will be responsible for leading a professional team and staff to strategically plan for and achieve its mission and goals. Work will entail effective planning, resource mobilization and managing the day to day operations of the organization and the implementation of the National Training & Research Institute (NTRI) programs.
• Responsible for the smooth operation of the organization
• Represent the organization to government agencies, NGO members, corporations, the academe, and media
• Direct, manage and develop staff including, hiring, orientation, training and evaluation
• Manage the funds of the organization with utmost care and diligence
• Submit regular reports to the Board of Trustees in a timely manner
• Conduct project visits to monitor and assess NTRI-funded projects and to establish good working relationships
• Document lessons learned within the organization for sharing to network members, academe and other stakeholders
• Provide regular meeting and evaluation of staff
• Preside meetings concerning the general and program operation of the organization
• Creatively tap resources needed to open avenues that would enhance the organization’s opportunity for growth towards its vision and goals.
• Degree in Social Work or related studies
• At least 5 years’ experience in development work or in a senior management role
• Must have financial management skills and experience in managing funds, projects and people
• Experience in local networking and fund mobilization from corporations and aid agencies
• Knowledge and understanding of financial procedures and local laws
• Must have excellent communication skills in English and Tagalog (Ability to speak other regional dialects is an advantage.)
• Willingness to travel in and out of the country
• Ability to provide an atmosphere where the staff can creatively think, enhance dedication and ensure excellence in work outputs.
Please send/forward applications consisting of a cover letter and an up-to-date CV with photo to email@example.com or contact NCSD at telephone numbers: 354-29-03/ 353-84-66 and look for MS. MARIAN L. OPEÑA.